How can you get involved?
There are a variety of ways to get involved with the Journey of Hope.
First and foremost, please consider attending the event. It is a great way to keep in touch with the Handmaids and those you know from a number of their ministries.
If you are unable to attend, but would like to do something special to thank or share a greeting with the Handmaids, take a look at the other options listed by clicking on each link.
And don’t feel limited… your support is most deeply appreciated in any number of ways!
Only through the generosity of our friends and supporters will the Handmaids be able to continue spreading their mission through their good works.
Your contributions and gifts from the previous Journey of Hope events have helped to provide:
- Support for Senior Sisters
- Assistance for the Sisters in Formation
- Schooling for youngsters in El Salvador
- Funding for emergency food supplies for Oasis Católico
- Retreats for minority groups at St. Raphaela Center
- Scholarship funding for Ancillae-Assumpta Academy students
- A new sound system for St. Raphaela Center Chapel
- Support for Sisters in formation to attend World Youth Day
- Purchase of land in El Salvador to build homes and to cultivate food for the lunch program
"Your friendship and support has sustained our past and gives the promise of hope to our future."